Words to Pages Converter
Save Yourself from Stress with Our Word to Page Calculator
You are about to write an essay for a contest, a term paper for school, or a novel - for yourself, but also for your publisher, who needs another couple of chapters by the end of the next week. You have received specific instructions about the format and/or the volume of the text from the judges, your teacher, or your editor. Maybe right away, or maybe a little bit further into the writing process, all these disturbing questions start bombarding your mind: “How long is an essay written in this font?”, “How many pages is that many words that they want me to write?”, “How many words is that many pages?!”, “What if I need exactly a double spaced paper?”, “How concise should I be?”, or, “How much space for wordly freedom do I have?”. “I need to know how much material I should prepare for my research. How do I convert those words to pages?”. “Will I be forced to throw away really great paragraphs and rearrange the chapters I have written just because I had miscalculated the pages and went beyond my limit? I need a calculator…”.
Stop right there! Don’t worry. Our words to pages converter-slash-word count calculator says relax. Within seconds, it can get all those troublesome questions answered. All you have to do is select your font, its size, and the spacing - the main requirements that your text formatting needs to comply with, as your judges, teachers, and editors say. These factors do change the volume of your writing, and trying to estimate it through its visual appearance is so confusing and makes the amount of text easy to miscalculate, leading to utter frustration in the end. Our word to page converter is especially handy if you have already started writing in a text editor with unspecified font and other parameters, whereas you need to submit a paper formatted in a certain way.
Let’s say, it must be a 10000 words essay with single spacing in Times New Roman, size 14. To do the page count and see how many pages you have written by now and how many more you need to write, just paste your text into the empty box in our calculator and specify those font and spacing. The word counter machine will do its word count and convert the result to pages. It is also possible to come up with a reverse kind of calculation, for example, if you need to pick the best not boring font to fit 1300 words with 1.5 spacing into three pages for an article, or even when you must choose proper spacing and font size to evenly spread 500 words of a prose poem, written in Georgia font, on two pages, thus creating an aesthetically pretty layout. You never know what you might need our tool for, so keep us in mind, and keep our converter in bookmarks. By the way, it is a completely free calculator. You have already paid with your time and your effort to writing, you don’t have to pay anybody else for your own work.
With our word to pages converter, writing becomes a little bit easier. Academic papers, ghostwriting articles, fiction stories, - you name it - almost always, your written work comes with specific requirements for its format and volume. Certain calculations should be done to estimate the amount of text to write, which, in turn, entails some amount of effort and time on your part - it is important to evaluate these to properly plan and successfully complete your work. For this, use some good help from our free words to pages converter!
How many pages is?
For general examples, the following are calculations using MLA format (MLA font: Times New Roman, MLA font size: 12px, double-spaced and one-inch margins)
- How many pages is 200 words? 0.70 pages
- How many pages is 250 words? 0.85 pages
- How many pages is 300 words? 1.00 page
- How many pages is 400 words? 1.35 pages
- How many pages is 500 words? 1.70 pages
- How many pages is 600 words? 2.00 pages
- How many pages is 650 words? 2.20 pages
- How many pages is 700 words? 2.35 pages
- How many pages is 750 words? 2.50 pages
- How many pages is 800 words? 2.70 pages
- How many pages is 900 words? 3.00 pages
- How many pages is 1000 words? 3.35 pages
- How many pages is 1200 words? 4.00 pages
- How many pages is 1250 words? 4.20 pages
- How many pages is 1300 words? 4.35 pages
- How many pages is 1400 words? 4.70 pages
- How many pages is 1500 words? 5.00 pages
- How many pages is 1600 words? 5.35 pages
- How many pages is 1800 words? 6.00 pages
- How many pages is 2000 words? 6.70 pages
- How many pages is 2500 words? 8.35 pages
- How many pages is 3000 words? 10.00 pages
- How many pages is 3500 words? 11.70 pages
- How many pages is 4000 words? 13.35 pages
- How many pages is 4500 words? 15.00 pages
- How many pages is 5000 words? 16.70 pages
- How many pages is 6000 words? 20.00 pages
- How many pages is 7000 words? 23.35 pages
- How many pages is 8000 words? 26.70 pages
- How many pages is 10000 words? 33.35 pages
- How many pages is 20000 words? 66.70 pages
- How many pages is 50000 words? 166.70 pages