Additional Writing-Related Services
For Long Orders
a. Progressive Delivery
It is a service the primary aim of which is to help you deal with the long and intricate papers. It is available for you only if you order 20+ double-spaced pages and 10+ single-spaced pages and costs +15% of the order price. It will ensure that you have:
- One or several drafts/parts of the paper sent to you even before the deadline for the order ends.
- An opportunity to ask for revisions free of change longer, namely not for 2 usual days, but 30 days.
- The best editor and writer who will devote all their time and efforts to complete the order for you in an excellent manner.
- A personal manager whose role will be to guarantee the effectiveness of communication between you and your writer. He/she will keep an eye on the order all the way though the writing process.
The drafts/parts of the paper will be delivered according to the plan:
- Urgency is 4 days or less: You receive one draft with 25% of the ready paper. It is sent to you once 50% of the deadline passes. For example, if you order 20 pages to be written for you in 2 days, in exactly one day, you will be able to check out 5 pages of the paper.
- Urgency is 5-11 days: You receive two drafts with 25% and 50% of the ready paper. It is sent to you once 25% and 50% of the deadline pass.
- Urgency is 12 days or more: You receive three drafts with 25%, 50% and 75% of the ready paper. It is sent to you once 25%, 50%, and 75% of the deadline pass.
- If your plan somehow is not appropriate for you and must be altered to fit in with your needs, it is not a problem. Just contact your personal manager and discuss the issue with him/her. We are sure there is a way to create an individual plan that may satisfy you.
For Short Orders
a. Summary of Your Paper (1 page)
By ordering a summary, you oblige a writer provide you with not only the paper but also a brief summary of all principal points of the text. It will be 300 words long and delivered along with the main paper. Such a summary will be very helpful if you need to present your paper in class for a professor.
b. Draft of Your Paper (1 page)
If want to see what the writer composed before the final deadline, you may order a draft. It will have 300 or 600 words depending on spacing that you order and will be sent to you when 50% of deadline passes. For instance, if you place an order with the urgency of 2 days, in 1 day, you will get the draft.
c. Extended Revision
If you want to ask for free revisions for more than 2 days, you may select an extended revision service. It will make this period to grow to 14 days!